In the following, we would like to inform you about data protection on our websites as well as about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore we would like to inform you about your rights. Data protection has a high priority for us.
IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION / PROCESSING:
Ahtri tn 12,
10151, Tallinn, Estonia
Managing Director: Markus Schell
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITES – PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE USE
When you call up our web pages, you transmit data to our web server via your Internet browser (for technical reasons). The following data is processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
– the page from which the file was requested – referrer URL
– the name of the file
– the date and time of the request
– a description of the type of web browser / browser version used and
– IP address of the requesting computer
– Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
– Transferred data volume
For technical reasons (access to the website), this data is stored by us for a short time. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons based on this data. After 7 days at the latest, the IP address will be deleted or made anonymous.
The data is evaluated exclusively for internal statistical purposes and does not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person. A comparison with other data stocks does not take place.
We process the data mentioned above for the following purposes:
– To ensure a proper and smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of the website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
You can visit the website without providing any personal information.
DATA WHEN USING OUR CONTACT FORM
If you send us a message via our contact form, you can also use a pseudonym instead of your real name. The input of an e-mail address is necessary to enable us to contact you by e-mail.
The data you enter in the contact form will only be used by us to respond to the contact within the scope of your request to us via the contact form. We do not pass on the data you enter in the contact form to third parties or use this data for any other purpose than to answer your inquiry. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your inquiry, provided that the deletion does not conflict with any legal storage obligations.
E-MAIL ADVERTISING AND YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If we have received your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not objected, we reserve the right, on the basis of § 7 III UWG, to regularly send you our offers on similar products to those already purchased by e-mail. The legal basis results from our legitimate interest in approaching our customers in advertising and the processing of the data is permitted in accordance with Art 6 I S1 lit f DSGVO in the context of a balancing of interests.
You can object to the use of your e-mail address at any time by sending us a message or by using the corresponding link in the advertising e-mail. After the legal basis for data processing for advertising e-mails has ceased to exist, your e-mail address will be deleted, unless legal storage obligations (e.g. from tax or commercial law storage obligations) are opposed.
We would also like to point out that you can object to the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the legal requirements under Art. 21 DSGVO at any time. The objection can be made in particular against processing for the purposes of direct advertising.
EMBEDDING OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
For the integration of videos we use plugins from the provider YouTube (YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA). YouTube is represented by Google LLC. with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you visit the Internet pages of our websites that are equipped with such a plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the plugin is displayed. In this way the YouTube server is informed which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of YouTube, YouTube assigns this information to your personal user account. If you use the plugin, e.g. by clicking on the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this association by logging out of your YouTube account and other accounts of YouTube LLC and Google Inc. before using our websites and deleting the corresponding cookies of these companies.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our websites. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Further information on data processing and notes on data protection by YouTube (Google) can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
GOOGLE WEB FONTS
Google Fonts are used on these Internet pages to display fonts. Google Fonts is a service of the company Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). The integration of these web fonts is done by an external server call from Google USA. This transfers to the server which of the Internet pages you have visited. Furthermore, according to our information, the IP address of the browser of the end device of the visitor to these Internet pages is stored by Google.
Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. On the basis of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Insofar as external service providers come into contact with your personal data, we have ensured through legal, technical and organisational measures as well as through regular checks that they comply with the provisions of the data protection laws.
PROCESSING AND FORWARDING OF DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed above or below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
– this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the fulfilment of contractual relationships which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures with you,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
obligation exists for us,
– processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child.
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent, once granted, at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue data processing based on this consent for the future;
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters for this purpose.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
They shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to them carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f). We will not process your personal data after opposition unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send us an e-mail.
MODIFICATION OF THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION – STATUS
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time on our website under Data Protection.
Status June 2020